Backed by 135 years of technological innovation, Crown is a global leader in oilseed extraction.
We offer custom process engineering, proven technologies, equipment, piloting and aftermarket support for crush, refining, biofuels, renewable diesel (HVO) and SAF pretreatment, oleochemicals, plant-based proteins, hemp/CBD and other specialty extractions.
Crown’s 15,000 square-foot Global Innovation Center includes a full-scale continuous process Liquids Pilot Plant, analytical lab and training facilities. Here, customers access real-world capabilities in a confidential, controlled environment to develop and test product and process feasibility, run benchtop scale to custom processing, commercialize and train staff. Combined with Crown’s technical expertise and guidance, the Global Innovation Center enables you to meet market demands profitably, efficiently and sustainably, with minimal risk.
- TRUST: We build a culture of integrity, fairness and straightforward dealing; we strive for success shared with all stakeholders, including customers, operators, suppliers and Crown team members in all areas.
- FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER: We always work to provide reliable, efficient, economical and easy-to-operate systems and superior continued service and support to all our customers.
- EXPERTISE: Our value is in the competence to provide systems that simply work the best for our clients. We maintain our core excellence in philosophy, learning, sciences, intellectual property, engineering and features.
- CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT: We always search for innovative solutions, large and small, in a climate of simple management and stability, where business systems hold ground while adding and measuring improvements.
- ONE CROWN: We are committed people working together across the globe to present unified technology and product offerings. We do this while leveraging international presence and familiarity in local applications, sales, project management and services.
Crown Iron Works’ roots date back to 1878.
The business eventually evolved into a process engineering company in the late 1940s with a focus on the edible oils industry. With our own proprietary line of equipment, Crown has literally worked across the centuries to deliver solutions guaranteed to meet customer expectations.
Crown offers oilseed preparation, extraction and refining equipment and technology with the lifetime support to back it up. Crown also serves the nutraceutical, specialty chemical, food and waste industries in the areas of specialty extraction (process recovery of essential oils and extracts), CO2 extraction, and drying—with a variety of dryers, desolventizers and coolers for solvent- and water-wet products.
Partner with Crown Iron Works Company, the world leader in oilseed extraction.